The ICAN-BOI Innovation+ Hub hosted a Start-up Networking Event on July 28th, 2022.
The Hub was established by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) in partnership with the Bank of Industry. The Hub was commissioned on 24th May 2022, to support the start-up ecosystem; by providing Technology Education; Youth Empowerment; & Capacity Building programmes. The hub consists of over 250 co-working desks, meeting rooms, private offices, a relaxation centre and a hybrid area for organizing events and hackathons.
The event featured two-panel sessions on “Technology Trends in Nigeria” and “Growth hacking for Startups”.
We also had a session from the Bank of Industry on Funding opportunities available to startups.
Over 250 people participated in the event physically and virtually.
A big thank you to all the participants, panelists, and the team from ICAN and BOI that contributed to the success of the event
The Panelists and speakers include:
- Ireayomide Oladunjoye Oladunjoye – Head, Lagos Innovates (Startups), Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF)
- Lawal Abiodun – Head, Tech Ecosystem and Ventures FCMB
- Chioma Ifeanyi-Eze – CEO, AccountingHub
- Damilola Aransiola – Chief Growth officer at Whogohost
- Dare Odumade – CEO, Chekkit
- Peter Ogedengbe – Co-Founder, The Nest Hub
- Michael Agidani
- Seun Tubi, CFA, CISSP
- Chinyelu Chikwendu (FCCA)
- Mr Wale Raji
- Kolapo Ogungbile
Watch Video Here – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qcgd3yrTkhc
Our Coworking Space Pricing:
We have a very engaged community within our network and the best pricing on the Mainland.
Location: 5th Floor, ICAN office, 82 Muritala Mohammed Way, Ebute- Metta, Lagos.
Reach out today to get a Space.