Date(s) - September 27, 2021 - November 30, 2021
9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Vatebra Tech Hub
Film making, product walkthrough, 3D modelling are all product of 3D modelling and Animations. Modern day film props and film graphics imagery are all examples of application of 3D modelling and Animations. This class exposes participants to the tools, techniques and processes in developing objects, materials and environments for this application.
Our core focus for this course would be using blender to carry out environment modelling techniques, hard-surface modelling and rigging for animation purposes. Using lightweight video editing tool to finish up animation and model presentations.
7 weeks | 5 hours/week
- Learn Modelling
- Modelling techniques
- Complex objects and edge flow.
- Lighting, texture and materials
- Rigging and Animations.
- Hands on Experience.
- Test Projects.
Limited space available, Register NOW using the following link to book a seat
Legacy Desk Logo
- For this course, you will need a computer with a broadband internet connection, capable of installing various open-source design tools.
Note: Most consumer on the market today meet these requirements.
- You will need administrative access to be able to install software on your computer. This program uses web-based platforms including Google Suite (Slides, Gallery, & Docs), Figma, Miro, Mobbin, Zeplin, WebAIM, Whimsical and Unbounce.
- You will have the option to use Keynote, PowerPoint, or Google Slides for your presentations. You will need to be able to communicate fluently and professionally in written and spoken English.
No Specific background is required, curiosity with a little bit more of intentionality is enough to get you through the learning process.