Date(s) - September 27, 2021 - November 30, 2021
9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Vatebra Tech Hub
Being one of the sought-after skills in the big data industry. Data science has proven to be a valuable commodity in any modern-day company.
Data science is an inter-disciplinary field that uses scientific methods, processes, algorithms and systems to extract knowledge and insights from structured and unstructured data, and apply knowledge and actionable insights from data across a broad range of application domains – Wikipedia.
Simply put data science is the extraction and manipulation of intelligence from data to achieve a particular aim. This course exposes participants to tools to help develop data models for different applications. Data models are groups of information that tells one of a particular idea or concept.
7 weeks | 5 hours/week
- Understand the basics of Python and R programming Language.
- Develop simple algorithms to display charts using Python and R
- Understand Dict and List in Python and R-Language.
- Learn error handling.
- Learn how to use GitHub for project collaboration
Limited space available, Register NOW using the following link to book a seat
Legacy Desk Logo
- For this course, you will need a computer with a broadband internet connection, capable of installing various open-source design tools.
Note: Most consumer on the market today meet these requirements.
- You will need administrative access to be able to install software on your computer. This program uses web-based platforms including Google Suite (Slides, Gallery, & Docs), Figma, Miro, Mobbin, Zeplin, WebAIM, Whimsical and Unbounce.
- You will have the option to use Keynote, PowerPoint, or Google Slides for your presentations. You will need to be able to communicate fluently and professionally in written and spoken English.
No Specific background is required, curiosity with a little bit more of intentionality is enough to get you through the learning process.