Date(s) - September 27, 2021 - November 30, 2021
9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Vatebra Tech Hub
Becoming a Proficient and world graphics designer is a lot of commitment, but finding an interesting curriculum that exemplifies a
comprehensive and step-by-step approach to understanding the preliminaries will be such a great experience. You can now seat back and be confident that you have found just what you are looking for. Participating in this Expository Academy will enable you to learn the following:
- Introduction to design
- What is Graphics Design?
- What makes a great Design?
Exploring the principles of layout, alignment, typography, Style guides and composition:
- Understanding Colours
- Psychology of colours
- How to create and match colors
- RGB/CMYK dichotom
- Design Environment
- Corel Draw
- Brand Development
This Course has been carefully crafted into three (3) in-depth segments which the completion of each and all of them will be an opportunity to grow your design portfolio and show to potential employers and clients you have skills in key design areas necessary to carry out and deliver their design needs and demand.
4 weeks | 6 hours/week
Limited space available, Register NOW using the following link to book a seat
- Now you are ready to go! perhaps you are wandering what else is needed to seamlessly make up for an uninterrupted learning
experience. These are a few boxes to check to be sure you are not going to miss out on any bit of the tailor-made learning platform we have curated for your extreme pleasure.
- A computer, while we are not particular about a specific computer, it is recommendable you have a fast running and good battery computer to ensure your learning comfort.
- You are required to have access to a stable and strong internet. For more advisory on how you may access a strong internet in your location. Please contact us using the details below.
- You will be learning to use the following Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw. One of these will be mostly emphasized on which will be made know at the inception of the session.
No Specific background is required, curiosity with a little bit more of intentionality is enough to get you through the learning process.